Gather your friends, family and coworkers, and join us for Main Line NAMI on the Move - Stepping Out for Mental Health Awareness 2017!
Walk Day Schedule:
9:30-10:00 a.m.: Registration and T-shirt Pick-up
10:00 a.m.: Short Program & Walk
Our Fundraising Goal:
NAMI PA, Main Line provides much-needed support, education and resources to individuals and families who struggle with mental illness. Our affiliate offers a wide range of free services, including:
- the NAMI Family-to-Family Education and Support Program
- support groups for family members
- individualized information and support
- presentations at schools, universities, and places of worship by experts, people with mental illness, and family members
- outreach to the Main Line community via educational programs for the public
- our website (http://namipamainline.org/) which provides a wealth of information on our activities, mental illness, and resources for coping and recovery
- additional outreach via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare and Pinterest (https://www.facebook.com/NAMIPAMainLine, https://www.youtube.com/user/NAMIpaMainLine/videos, http://www.slideshare.net/NAMIPAMainLine and https://www.pinterest.com/namipamainline/).
We are proud of the many accomplishments of our affiliate’s dedicated corps of more than 25 volunteers and staff in 2016. Our events, presentations, and responses to individual inquiries served an average of 350 people each quarter in 2016. Our electronic communications served approximately 4,200 people per month. For more information about our activities, with appreciations for our services, please go to https://namipamainline.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Accomplishments-2016.pdf.
Please join the community of support that means so much to those among us who have a mental illness or a loved one with mental illness. Walk with us on Saturday, May 20th and donate to help NAMI PA, Main Line continue to provide free services to families in our Main Line communities and beyond!